January 01, 2012

It is time to make some resolutions again.. Meanwhile what did I do in 2011 and what it taught me....
1. Vini wedding :
That is how the year started and What a start!! ( Happpy Wedding Anniversary Vini btw:) and what I learnt?? Letting go is easier than I thought :)

2. Manavathe courses and organisation:
I learnt to delegate work, interact with people over phone and get things done in time. Never in my dreams I thought I could do all that, that too while I was teaching full time in a college with super hectic routine :) Help will come to you, but you need to ask and stretch your hands first.

3. My lovely blog saw many stories, poems and posts making me realise that I am actually creative:) heartbreaks can be utilised to go inward and write better ..

4. Mathemagic by Bawa:
It was like a dream come true:) The session after as well. I learnt that work can happen when all are involved and making all of them involved is a skill that we need to learn :) teamwork sounds good, hard to practise which is why we have Sohum and Sowhat:)

5. I am ACTUALLY SUPER FORTUNATE!!! I can even say I am luckier than Girin too :) and that I realised very slowly but I am glad I realised that this year

6. Joined Ballroom dance class: If you love something, you need to go for it!!! Grab the opportunity while you can..and I am sooooo glad that I did..dancing brought back the balance that I needed in life (since I was considering VRS from the path of spirituality :))

7. I feel I am now more closer to family ( I do not know if they feel the same ..hahhahaha)

8. As a lecturer I have evolved learnt the ropes of my trade and is still learning :) ELTAI conference in VIT evoked the research spirit in me but then laziness took over

9. After so much cribbing, now that my single days are almost over. I am more than ever grateful that I got to be single for sooo long.

Everything is perfect the way it.. Kuch karna nahin hai, bus dekhna hai

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:) I love the way the blog looks :):):) Its super cool!!! And very well written. Congratulations and welcome to the gang of mingles :)

shri said...

what a life :) entertainment full on!!!!!!!!!!!
congratulations for being Sharika ;)

shri said...

full on entertaining :) you are...
congratulations for being Sharika ;)