June 18, 2010

Demons in me

Tried and tested so many ways to put the demons to rest. They are born out of me and exist because of me. So how come they seem more powerful than me? Are they truly more powerful than me or I have merely assumed it? Where lies the power then? In that which is my creation and reside in me or the whole of me? If the demons are created by me, they can be destroyed by me as well.. But then as long as I exist, demons exist too. So, the only way to destroy them is to destroy myself. Is there any other way?

8 comments:

nands said...

Ya. Just wake up the angels in you! :)

looking within said...

Athe as nands said, then what will happen to the kutti-angel in U? Give some attention to it and let it grow.
Bala-Unmatha-Pishachah, remember that? Last one is what U are talking about.

Vikram Bondal said...

Nothing wrong in having demons inside ya as long as they don't cause too much inner conflict. In that case,just clear your mind of all the pain and hurt you've felt in the past. It's ok,It's all good :)

vivek's said...

u said as long as I exist, watch the capital i u mentioned I <mind < thought. get it

Unknown said...

@ vivek.. can mind cease to exist completely then??? I can only to hope to be aware of these thing s right? does complete cessation of mind exist?

nands said...

"does complete cessation of mind exist?"
Haven't you learnt meditation yet??? :)

looking within said...

Angels-demons;; leave everything and relax..It's not Ur mistake that U are sooo beautiful:-D

NaMan (Guruji says No Mind)is to surrender all garbage, leaving them for the Garbage collector.

There is a beautiful story of Narada and Krishna which I will tell U later.
Now RWC
Jgd

looking within said...

kutti, found the story that I wanted to tell U today in a website, read yourself from here,

http://www.michaelppowers.com/wisdom/maya.htm