August 07, 2011

what is life without friends....

Well, I promised myself that I shall blog once a week, but madam muse ain't that kind today. So have to make do with a random post. Today is friendship day. It is strange how earlier it meant such a great deal, those bands, wearing yellow or white salwars declaring your love for your friends, thinking it is always going to be the same and will never change. Time fools us , and soon you know things around you change so much that you can hardly begin to recognise yourself. I am not talking about the 'grey hair, wrinkled nose' syndrome, but things beyond that. The madness which was so inherently a part of your growing years is now at the back seat.
This is what I thought but then came a group chat with all hyd frens 4 of us- safa, asmita and sneha and me.. making me believe that few things never change and madness continues:):):):)

Happy friendship day all

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Madness continues ....:)

Unknown said...

Madness continues ....:)