May 06, 2011

one picture








I have really enjoyed this challenge. I thought writing this was too silly, but you never know until you attempt it. Have I grown with this challenge? Well, there are certain things that I have realised due to this challenege that I do have some regular readers :) (yay!) and I am more fortunate than I thought I was, more happy than I realised it, more in love with me than I imagined. So discovering this has only made me fall in love with me once again :)

SO I thought hard which pic of mine should I post. SOi decided to paint me using MS paint,It aint that great. My roomie made this finger painting for me- woman through whom the creativity blossoms. I thought I would do something like that but something else got made :)... SO i would like you to see the picture and tell me what it tells of me :)






1 comment:

looking within said...

seems like SaiBaba to me:-D
it tells you are an angel, but at times vikruthi as well.