April 27, 2011

10 secrets



Okies! so this is the challenge that I happened to come across in one blog so I thought, "Why not?"

10 secrets

10. Used to fear writing earlier.. BIG time. Although I had lot of ideas I never wrote.

9. I get butterflies in my stomach just before I am about to go to stage especially if it is dance. No matter how many stage shows , I have done, I still get butterflies.

8. I love to day dream, in fact most of the time I am spaced and I love it :)

7. Is an cell phone addict. Keep checking my phone formessages and I am very happy when I receive one. ( even if it is a forward)

6. I am extremely bad at keeping in touch with people.

5. I can be physically violent at times.. I hit people for fun but it hurts them . ( its totally true!)

4. I find it tough to be assertive.. still working on my assertive skills :) although I think guruji is looking into that :)

3. I do NOT like dark chocolate or mint chocolates.I love the rest.

2. I cant reverse a car to save my life!really bad although I do have a driving license .

1. I do not understand subtle expressions of feelings.I prefer the direct way. no nonsense. and as much as i love watching mush movies and melodrama, in real life I do not prefer drama.

ah! I am done. Was difficult at first, but them flow was better later. Guess I amgoing to enjoy the challenge after all :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

was shocked when I read the third one :) rest came with the flow to me too :P:P:P nice...

Ideas... said...

I appreciate your courage...

looking within said...

good good good:-D